Solo Riders | Team Riders and Support crew $795 PP Twin Share Accom $ 995 Single Accom (Limited numbers available)
- In previous years we have had shared bikes and team riders. This is a great way to share the adventures with mates and even drag along that one who is maybe stuck in a rutt or feeling a little down and out.
- As we have limited allocations for barges and accommodation, we encourage you to get your teams together and plan early.
- Ticket prices remain the same for teams. So please purchase 1 ticket per each person (rider or support vehicle driver).
- There will be plenty of opportunities at check points to swap riders and honestly 3 days in the sad can knock the wind out of you and your mates.
- The only thing we require is your own support vehicle to carry your additional riders and that vehicle provides its own permit and barge transfers.
- The preferred barge times to book to stay close to the ride bike crew are Thursday departing 6:45am river heads to Wangoolba and returning from Kingfisher Bay Resort Saturday afternoon (after 3pm).
We will be holding a pre-event safety briefing and scrutineering/tuning date on the 15th Oct. We would like all riders to attend but if that’s not an option for you we will live stream from the day and email out all relevant information (itinerary etc) prior to the event.
* K’Gari vehicle access permit for Bikes and Support Vehicles not included in ticket price. Book your permit here ** Barge Transfers for Support Vehicles not included in ticket price.